OPEN MAY 1
We will begin taking reservations February 15th, 2017.
We are currently upgrading our web system and our facilities.
We promise it will be worth the wait.
From August 18-22 there will be a limited number of overflow dry-camping spots available.
More information to follow in February.
Please call toll free 1.877.787.3036 for reservations. Reservations must be made by calling us directly.
- Visa and MasterCard accepted; checks accepted if received 30 days prior to your reservation arrival date.
- A reservation commits a party to the scheduled period of time, guaranteeing payment for the entire stay.
- Prior to 30 days - There is a $10 processing fee for cancellations.
- 29 days to within 14 days - You will be refunded 75% of your deposit.
- 13 days to within 48 hours - You will be refunded 50% of your deposit.
- Less than 48 hours - No refunds.
Pets must be directly supervised by an adult at all times while in the park.
- Pets must be on a leash or tethered at all times. Do not tie your pet to trees, posts, fences, picnic tables or other campground structures.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area or inside campground buildings.
- Temporary kennels are acceptable, but direct on site supervision is mandatory.
- We encourage you take your pet with you on daily outings. It is acceptable to leave your pet in your trailer/motorhome as long as it is not a nuisance to your neighbors.
- All pet owners are responsible and expected to pick up and dispose of pet waste each incident. Failure to do so will result in a polite warning.
- Please use our pet area, (field in the north west corner of the campground) to exercise your pet and do clean up.
- Digging is damage and pet owners are responsible and will be charged for repairs. We require a $50 damage deposit from our monthly guests.
- Multiple or extra large pets please check with management.
Thanks for your cooperation